Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Joe Offers a Service
I have so much to blog about since my PC-imposed sabbatical that I don't know where to begin. I'm currently researching a couple of the topics in more detail so as to write with authority. You don't think that I simply throw something down on this virtual paper and expect you to just stop by and read it, do you? I offer a service, people!

Today, I offer a laugh. Sorry it's not a Joe Original. The other day, Daniel introduced me to Mr. Brian's blog. I'm horrible with introductions, so I don't remember how Daniel and Mr. Brian are related; but Mr. Brian's blog, "The Life of Mr. Brian" has me coming back every day for more. It's entertaining.

Allow me to walk you through a good laugh. Click on the link at the end of this paragraph, read the post and then click on the "back" button in your browser to come back here to continue. [Click here]

Great Photoshop work, huh? Now, check out this post from the 12th. Make sure you click on the "little dity [sic]" link inside the post. [Click here]

Nice work, Mr. Brian.

Now, if you didn't come back here to read this last paragraph and have found yourself browsing Mr. Brian's blog, I understand. But make sure you come back here tomorrow. Why wouldn't you? It's a free service, people!
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.