Thursday, October 27, 2005
Notes to Self
I've had a breeze of inspiration over the past few days and am anxious to blog but haven't had time. Below are topics about which I plan to blog. I wanted to write them down lest I forget.

1. Yearning to live for my God and my country.
2. Priorities.
3. "Theologians Under Hitler"

And I have my business cards on order at work. I know it's not an exciting fact. The cards will have the usual information: phone number, email address and obligatory company graphic. But I talked the lady that orders them into modifying my title. The card will state that I am "His Most High and Excellent Authority of Production Control". I'll post a scanned image as soon as they arrive.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:18 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    One of my buddies had the following business card made:

    On the top line it reads: Used Cars-Real Estate-Whiskey-Manure-Nails-Fly Swatters-Racing Forms-Zipper Bags

    Carey Bringle Entrepreneur

    Wars Fought, Tigers Tamed, Revolutions Started, Bars Emptied, Governments Ruined, Excuses Verified

    On the back it reads: In case of emergency send lawyers, guns, and money.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.