Friday, January 27, 2006
Free Prose Friday
1. This weekend I'm taking a break from news and politics. I can't take any more talk of filibusters, domestic spying, Hamas or the wussification of the Democratic Party. I can't take it anymore -- I just can't.

2. Tomorrow will be my first foray into Geocaching. The boys and I plan to spend some time together in the outdoors, where "[we] are the search engine." Check out http://www.geocaching.com and search for caches (pronounced CASH-ez for you uncultured swine) found by joe_napalm.

3. Visit http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedstates and draw a map that shows where you've been (and where you haven't). Here's my map:

There is a "Visited Countries" site, too, linked from the website mentioned above.

4. This week I was given a $300 gift certificate for laser hair removal. For three hundred Benjamins, surely they can get that hair that grows out of the middle of my forehead.

Or maybe I'll loan it to this guy:

posted by Joe Napalm @ 3:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.