Thursday, July 27, 2006
Angry Joe
I have to confess a weakness. While listening to the radio today, I had to turn the volume down and, after a while, had to change the channel.

The Andrea Yates story stirs within me an anger that is frightening. Remember, Andrea Yates is the mother that drowned her five children and was recently found not guilty by reason of insanity.

The anger is borderline hatred, and I don't like it. If I think about the details of the horrible event and the justice that was withheld, I tingle all over and become slightly depressed, deflated.

Please pray for me. It is a weakness that I despise.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 4:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Les said…

    I am right there with you Joe. What kind of people are we when we allow this kind of evil to go unpunished? God surely must have cried when we practically gave Satan a high five and said to the world, "we condone the cold blooded murder of our most helpless most precious citizens by their own parents." Only God can protect the children now. Our "justice" system refuses too. God help us.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.