Friday, July 07, 2006
Free Prose Friday - July 7, 2006
1. Your moment of zen: Red 1965 Shelby Cobra, Ford 427 cu. in. V-8, manual transmission, leather seats. Oh, yeah, Stan knows what I'm talking about.

2. Put knitting to a good use: Knit a Ferrari (Link).

3. I'm a little upset disappointed that Mark Rose has not allowed my comment on his blog as of this posting. He posted an excerpt from Dr. James Dobson's June newsletter concerning homosexual activism in California's public schools to which a reader, MissSharonCobb, commented (Read more here). I cannot quite recall my comment verbatim to the reader, but it was something like this:
MissSharonCobb, allow me to alter your message to make a point: ... For many people sex with animals and with children is as normal to them as hetrosexuality (sic) is to us. I really wish people would get concerned about a man killing a boy, not a man and a boy kissing. If sexuality is taught in schools, then pedophilia and bestiality should be included.
I am eager to read her opinion regarding my comment. [Edit: I meant that I would be eager to read MissSharonCobb's opinion regarding my comment if my comment had been published.]

Update: Mark Rose is back at his PC and has allowed my comment! Read the discussion and be astounded by the illogicality of the comments.

4. The top 50 futbol goals according to ... someone (Link).
posted by Joe Napalm @ 1:24 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.