Thursday, June 01, 2006
50 Pence For 7 Minutes
I only have 7 minutes to blog. Pardon the misspellings and grammar errors.

BK, I visited The Eagle and Child in Oxford yesterday. I bought you a t-shirt (They didn't have anything more exciting like a mug or wall-hanging). I had to run there and back. More on that later...

Heather, Bath was wonderful. I wasn't expecting much, but it is definitely worth seeing again.

All others, I'm looking. Wesley, I'll get you a miniature David. Yes, we'll see it. Dad, I'll get you something in Rome since you haven't been there. Jacob and Ethan, I'm looking for picture books with castles, knights and gore -- no luck, yet.

We're off to France today. Hopefully, I can post at the hotel. We're doing well. Good group.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 2:16 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger jholden said…

    Can I get something with the British flag on it? JK, hope you're having an awesome time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.