Friday, August 04, 2006
Free Prose FridayTM
1. What is the deal with Mel Gibson and his hatred of juice? I don't get it.

2. Over at www.imao.us*, blogger "Harvey" shares Israel's covert ops with which they defeat terrorists (Link). My favorite: "As Arabs try to push Israel into the sea, back up real quick and laugh when they fall on their faces."

3. Your moment of zen: 2004 Porsche Carrera GT (Link). I love the position of the shifter knob.

4. This morning I stopped by Pilot to pick up some motor oil. While in line I noticed a sign for one dozen Dippin' Donuts: "Surprise your coworkers. 12 donuts for $3.99." I picked up some and placed them on the counter, but when the cashier rang them up she only charged me $0.50 for the box. I asked if it was a mistake, and she said that it wasn't. Well, I'm sure you can imagine my embarrassment when I got to work and my coworkers bit into hard, stale doughnuts. They were surprised alright.

* "Well, the 'I' is for 'Team". The 'M' is for loves lost. The 'A' is... uh... I forget what the 'A' stands for, but it has to do with dingoes. The 'O' is simply ballast."
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    The moment of zen was truly needed. What a cool car.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    By the way...congrats Joe on your 2 year anniversary of posting

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.