Friday, September 01, 2006
Free Prose FridayTM
1. I just heard that it is a tradition to do the chicken dance at weddings in Wisconsin. I heard if from a a former Wisconsinian Wisconsinite Cheese Head. The chicken dance? C'mon! They strike me as the Macarena type.

Great Fall of China2. Have you ever fallen down stairs? I have. When I was high-school age, I fell down some steps at a friend's house. I went over after work to play video games and asked if I could borrow some clothes. My friend said to go to the first door on the right and look in the chest. I walked down the hallway to the door, and, while stepping through the doorway, I turned the light on and -- gasp! Stairs! I rode all the way to the bottom on my derriere.

Today, a lady fell down some stairs and was rushed to the emergency room for stitches. But, unlike me, she went down head first. Ouch!

Hair Band3. (Click image to enlarge.) I think I see a running theme. I haven't decided if I will write an "I'm not a bigot" post or not. The jury is still out. I might actually be a bigot. My next step is to find a hyper-cool HTML poll that I can post here to let you, the faithful reader, decide.

4. Your moment of Zen: Campagna T-Rex (Link). 0 to 60 in 4.1 MPH.

5. Hopefully this weekend will be an outdoors-y weekend. Saturday starts off strong with a hike through Panther Creek State Park. I'll post pictures as soon as possible. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.