Friday, December 08, 2006
Free Prose Friday
1. First of all, I’d like to start out Free Prose FridayTM with a heartfelt thank you to KCampbell5323 for the comment about our military personnel. It means a lot to us hardened veterans and to all of our military readers. Now, to our entire military readership: What are you doing loafing around this site? There’re terrorists to be killed!

2. Aren’t fingers great? I mean, really – look at them. Today, I dropped a piece of paper between the seats of my car and was just able to reach it between pointer finger and middle finger. And here I sit behind the keyboard typing at an insane pace with my pleasingly chiseled phalanges. What if we had toes on our hands? Horrible smell aside, stuff would be completely different. Aren’t fingers cool

3. Where’s Napalm? I’m doing away with the Free Prose FridayTM “moment of Zen.” It’s too commonplace on the web. Instead, I’ll post a “Where’s Napalm” tidbit, in the tradition of Where’s Waldo. I’ll begin this one with what could possibly have been the subliminal inspiration for the name Joe Napalm. Before Stupendous Man, Calvin from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes had another alter ego: Captain Napalm [Link].

4. Jamestown 400 – Man, would I love to receive that catalog. Finding clues while staring at the downloadable catalog on the computer screen is a little too tough on my eyes. I know that I should be looking for a secret website and that in the catalog it is either stated or implied where that site is located, but for now I just have to sit idly by and wait. Has anyone found the website yet? If so, where? Please comment. Previous Jamestown 400 posts: The beginning, Waiting.

5. Can someone please PhotoShop a Santa hat on George Washington in the picture above? I need a festive header through the holidays. Any other lovely touches would be nice – like putting lights on a tree in the distance, or making one of the oarsmen an elf. You can submit the picture via email by clicking here. The lucky winner (or sole submission) will get credit and a virtual pistol wink.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 1:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Wesley Son of Cornelius said…

    Note the different colors of letters throughout the catalog. For example the C in B.C. on one of the earlier pages. Hmmm?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.