Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Upcoming Events
I'm stoked about these upcoming and past events:
  • Tomorrow, while Dad is away at the Tennessee Baptist Convention, I've been asked to lead the Wednesday night service at church. I'm riding a wave from the inspired post below about hope and I think I'll develop that further.
  • On December 8, Love 89 is hosting an advance screening of "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" at Regal's Pinnacle 18 at Turkey Creek. The movie passes include a meal from Petros and a praise and worship time before the movie begins. Jacob, Ethan and I have been reading a chapter each night from the book and we are excited about attending the event. In fact, if anyone else wants to join us, let me know.
  • Matthew's group won today! I'm not entirely sure of all the details, but his group's presentation of their nuclear engineering senior project beat out the other group that was competing. He is currently in Washington, DC. What did he win? A plaque. Ho-hum. But, congratulations, Matthew!
  • Thanksgiving is coming up! Man, do I love Thanksgiving.
  • In December, my family and I are going to turn the TV off for a month. We'll read, play games and spend time together without that infernal noise is the corner.
And, "Les," welcome to the blogging community!
posted by Joe Napalm @ 8:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    The Narnia event sounds really cool. What are the details?

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Joe Napalm said…

    Check out love89.org for more information. Tickets are $10 each, but they're asking for a donation of $5 per ticket to support the radio station. So you and "E" could go for $20 (or $30 with donation).

    You pick up the tickets at Exodus Chiropractic between Lovell Road and Campbell Station on Kingston Pike.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.