Friday, November 11, 2005
The Greatest Family Ever
I quite possibly have the greatest family ever. I present the evidence:
  • Heather is the crown on my head. She is a loving wife and caring mother.
  • Jacob and Ethan are my rough and tumble adventure.
  • Dad is my pastor. And he was intrumental in introducing me to Jesus.
  • Mom is a nurturer who was the rudder of my boyhood.
  • My sister Emily reaches for perfection. She's creative and no nonsense.
  • My brother Matthew is a friggin' nuclear engineer and yearns to learn every day.
  • My brother-in-law BJ is my best friend. He's an encourager.
  • My father-in-law Rees cares very much for my family.
  • My mother-in-law Bette has taught me to hug.
  • And I haven't even mentioned six grandparents (...Long story. Don't ask.), seven uncles, seven aunts and boatloads of in-laws and cousins.

The defense rests.

posted by Joe Napalm @ 8:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger jholden said…

    Uncle Jesse adds to the family as well. He brings much needed competition and lots of craziness and fun. Don't you think?...

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    Isn't God awesome in how he has provided us for each other? Praise the Lord for His wisdom, kindness, and grace. Love you man.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.