Friday, February 10, 2006
I Need More Cowbell
OK, I'm sitting here trying to sit through the 2006 Winter Olympics Parade of Nations. Holy alphabet, Batman! Can this be any more boring? It's television's version of reading the phone book. "Can you believe we're only up to 'L'?" I mean, guys, it's great, but I could use a little more cowbell!* Bring on the Super-G!


* By the way, may name is Joe Napalm. Yes, the Joe Napalm. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I blog.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 10:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.