Monday, April 03, 2006
It's Ba-ack!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4188363107289074909

Warning: Contains vulgarity and profanity. Or I should just say swearing.* Maybe in the context of this video, I should simply say cussin'.

* If you know BK**, you won't be offended.

** Not that BK swears or anything, but he introduced me to this video years ago; and it's become a family cult classic***.

*** Not that my family revels in cussin'. If anything it's the complete opposite. You'd just have to be there years ago when long-haired BK brought this and forced us to sit in front of the TV to watch 30 minutes of white-trash, mud-slingin', outlaw dancin'.****

**** Oh, nevermind. You know what? Just don't watch it and move on to something else.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 11:03 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joe is a sick puppy!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    I had these visions...I use to huff gas and I would see an angel and Elvis and at the same time I was Elvis, the King you know... and then I would sing.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    That last comment was a quote by Jesco.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.