Friday, May 26, 2006
Free Prose Friday
... and a quickie Free Prose Friday at that.

1. I heard that the love scenes in "Brokeback Mountain" are "tasteful." Let me tell you something: It isn't tasteful. Two guys hugging and kissing in an romantic scene is just plain sick! It's disgusting! And it gives me the creeps.

2. Remember, don't hate the illegal aliens. Hate the system that doesn't enforce the laws.

3. I'm all DaVinci'ed out. Please, no more.

4. I'm hoping to have a guest writer while I'm out. If it doesn't pan out, please fill you blog addiction at http://ardwynfarm.blogspot.com/.

5. Two words: Europe, baby! Two weeks of bad teeth, BO and hairy women! No, really, I'm about as giddy as a little boy before Christmas. I hope to be able to sleep tonight. See you in two weeks.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 4:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.