Monday, October 10, 2005
Joe Napalm on Sports
Yesterday, I heard that Tiger Woods is struggling to find his swing. An announcer on TV actually had the nerve to say it. So Tiger is struggling, but he's number one in the Official World Golf Ranking. He is number one on the world money list. He's number one in scoring average. And he's number two in both top-ten finishes and driving distance. I wish I "struggled" to find my swing!

Is the NHL season on this year? They could play in my front yard and I probably wouldn't even open the door to see what's going on. The same goes for NASCAR.

No matter what you say, the NBA season is way too long.

Women's basketball makes me nauseous.

The Braves played 162 games in the regular season. They lead the National League East Division. They were knocked out of post season play by a wildcard team. Why did they play 162 games?

I guess this whole post is negative because my camping trip was canceled because of weather.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 11:26 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have heard that women's pro baskeball is like funerals. The only ones to show up is family and everyone is glad when it is over. I choose to post this without name so as to protect my family.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least women's basketball follows the rules. The guys' game does not even resemble the way basketball was designed! Nothing is a foul and the shotting is almost obsolete.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone is using my anonymous trend here, and I don't like it, at least I sign my name at the bottom. You're wrong about Mens pro basketball. There are shooting and fundamentals. Mike Bibby is the most fundamently sound player I have ever seen. He never make a bad pass, his shot is perfect, when he takes one, it's straight up and straight down, justs like they taught us at camp and school and in your driveway. But most importantly he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't gripe at the refs. Sorry, but it seems like I'm the only Pro B-ball fan left, but that's okay.

    Uncle Jesse

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.