Tuesday, December 27, 2005
How Can We See Distant Stars in a Young Universe?
Because of recent discussions at To Blog is Human, A Window into My Life, and Node of Ranvier, I have spent quite some time researching questions about the young-Earth theory. One of the questions: If the universe is young and it takes millions of years for light to get to us from stars, how can we see them? I found a wonderful, thought-provoking article at AnswersInGenesis.com. In fact, my brain is sizzling because of it.

Before agreeing or disagreeing with the ideas put forth in the article, I'm going to have to spend time digesting and investigating. Remember, Joe trusts no one and tests everything. I encourage you to view (peruse?) the entire article (click here).

Please remember to return and comment.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.