Thursday, April 20, 2006
(In your best Napoleon Dynamite voice) Lucky!
What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you? Or what has happened to you that rarely happens to anyone else?
  • In high school gym class I kicked a basketball from half court and it went in the basket -- no backboard, no rim, just net.
  • A songbird pooped on my shoulder when I was in grade school. That doesn't happen every day, does it?
  • I holed a golf ball with my sandwedge from about 70 yards at Eagles Landing Golf Course. BK and Dad witnessed the strategery.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:30 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    I was at a golf tournament at Gettysvue. They had a long put contest that started at the top of a hill, curved around some stones, over three tiers and bottomed out about 60 feet around a sharp bend. I putted it in! The group watching went wild and I pumped my fists like Tiger.

    This beautiful woman walked into the video store where I was working and applied for a job 11 years ago!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger jholden said…

    My dad surprised when I was a junior in high school, picked me up and we drove to Atlanta and I got to see the Bulls, with MJ, Scottie, Luc, The Worm, and Ron Harper disassemble the Hawks in what was Michael's second to last time retiring. He scored 49 points, 7 boards and 5 assists. It was an okay day for Mike. I got to meet Steve Kerr and Jud Beuchler. Wow! What a day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.