Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I'm On To You ... Wesley
Big Head OverlordsThat's right, I'm on to your schemes.

I ran into this article (Link) in Mechanix Illustrated from December, 1953. In the article, the author reports that one of the effects of a nuclear war would be the creation of a super-human species (homo superior) bent on enslaving the rest of us. Is that why you're working with radiation, Wesley? Don't deny it!

Now that I'm on to your maniacal plot, little bro', I'm going to call Samurai M. When she gets back from the Faithful Samurai exhibit at the McClung Museum, she's going to kick your butt!
posted by Joe Napalm @ 12:36 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, my mother learned of this super-human race while working on the Manhattan Project in the early 1940s. She began this super race by having four boys and now their offspring are helping to populate the Earth with mathematical geniuses such as Wesley and Butch and super-strong golfers like Bubba. So Samurai-M is just doing her part by equipping L to take her place! The "big brain" hypothesis is questionable at best!
    :o)}

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops! I guess Bubba is the math wiz and Butch is the super-strong golfer. And BTW: some in this super-human clan are endoctrinating students with our ideas, one is wiring the world of UT athletics to hear the message, and one is preparing to take the message to eastern Europe. We are taking over . . .
    :o)}

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Wesley Son of Cornelius said…

    My thick hair is to cover up my large head.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger A Magic Bean Buyer said…

    So, I would like for someone to tell me how Wesley's childhood babysitter and her innocent and highly impressionable children fit into The Plan. I mean, I want to make sure I'm doing my part and all.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger BJ not BK said…

    as long as you don't conduct any of those intrusive experiments you are always hearing about regarding alien invasions I am ok with the whole plot/ploy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.