Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I'm Back. Sorta.
1. I think my lack of bloggering is tied proportionally to my lack of adventure. Every minute of every day is filled with some sedentary activity and it sucks the creative juices out of me. I sit at work all day long in a cubicle, but part of me yearns for high adventure.

2. Here's a brilliant idea for making certain that your luggage does not go missing: Carry a weapon in your checked baggage. Seriously. With the tightened security, everyone knows that you can't lock your luggage. This opens the door for unscrupulous TSA agents picking what they want from your luggage. To foil this carry a $12 starter pistol (considered a weapon by the FAA) and declare it at the baggage check. The TSA is required by law to lock your bag and to track it do its final destination. You can imagine the importance placed on tracking your weapon to make certain that it doesn't go missing. So, when you get to Vegas, your luggage doesn't go to Borneo. Nifty, huh?

3. And, finally ... well, just look (Update: Something's up with Beta Blogger's picture posts. Squint and you can see that this young man's shirt says, "If I throw a stick will you leave?")
posted by Joe Napalm @ 9:05 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The picture does nothing when I click it

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it just me, or does that girl look to be about 12 years old?
    :o)}

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger jholden said…

    I think it says, If I throw a stick, will you leave? That is funny, Joe, it's good to have you back. Missed ya.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.