Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I'm Takin' This Show On The Road
Here at Blogger, I'm lost in a heap of junk. Want proof? Just click the "Next Blog" button on the NavBar at the top of most Blogger blogs. I advise that you don't actually click and just take my word for it. What is displayed will more than likely be blocked by your content filter (Shame on you if you don't have a content filter). So you can see that I'm a little fish in a big pond of muck.

Also, because this blog is a tiny speck in the aforementioned huge and unholy blogosphere, my exposure to the masses is limited only to the occasional passerby or visitor who heard by word of mouth* from friends or family. Check out my stats (click here). It appears that only two people even read "Joe Napalm: a son of Liberty": BJ and some would-be hacker from Paraguay. So, I'm going to "gird up my loins" (nod, Wesley) and move to a more classy and upscale neighborhood -- a parcel on the frontage road. (Note to self: I need a sign that reads, "Eat at Joe's.")

A Son of Liberty is going to grow up a bit. Aside from the fact that it won't be as aesthetically pleasing as the Blogger version (at least not initially), I am going to focus less on personal and local anecdotes and more on sober, Christian commentary about national and world events and politics. No worries, Free Prose FridayTM will go with me where I will continue to share web gems and a smattering of personal adventures. But, Theodore Thursday? Well, that's to be determined.

Please tune in shortly and I will announce the new address. I hope to provide a nifty web button for your website or blog along with a possible cash incentive to place it on some of your prime real estate. Do you think campaign buttons and yard signs would be too much?

* I just found out that "word-of-mouth" is the adjective form of "word of mouth." I apologize for all of the times that you cringed from my misuse of the dashes.
posted by Joe Napalm @ 4:02 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger jholden said…

    A much to much, just kiddin. Go with it man, I don't care what BK says about you.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Wesley Son of Cornelius said…

    "...He would marry her next spring
    Saved his money, bought a ring
    Then one day a movie scout
    Came to town to take her out (Came to town to take her out)
    Hollywood could offer more
    So she left the boy next door working at the candy store
    (Dream on, dream on teenage queen see you on the movie screen) ..."
    Johnny Cash

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Wesley Son of Cornelius said…

    "... Very soon she was a star
    Pretty house and shiny car
    Swimming pool and a fence around
    But she missed her old home town (But she missed her old home town)
    All the world was at her door
    All except the boy next door who worked at the candy store
    (Dream on, dream on teenage queen saddest girl we've ever seen)" Cash

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Home: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
Complete profile

Christmas Wish List
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Promote

Get Firefox!

 Use OpenOffice.org

Made on Fedora




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.